My Pancake - Sutos

by - 10:56:00 AM

There's a lot of restaurant inside Surabaya Town Square or usually known as Sutos. I want to trying one by one, but first, im interested with this one. Barusan buka not long time ago..


Terletak dekat dibagian atrium sutos, tempat ini lumayan rame. Makanan unggulan di dish mereka adalah pancake, namun juga menyediakan dish lain. My pancake have a good pancake, I love it but in this post maybe you cant read any pancake review. Sebelum aku kesini untuk kedua kalinya ini, aku sudah pernah kesana and makan pancake. Yummy! But the other food.. You can read my review below deh.

Yang bikin kaget, they serve korean food too.. But aku sama sekali tidak suka korean food, so maybe, another time? :D

Tempatnya juga besar dan luas.. Comfy. Di bagian dalam, non smoking area dan diluar untuk smoking area. Mostly tempat makan di sutos emang rame di jam lunch.. dan di jam dinner. Karena aku kesana pas jam 11.30, jadi bener2 suepi deh!

Pelayanan disini juga bagus, mbak2nya were nice dan tanggap, because me the only customer that day maybe? Hahaha..

Lets read my review below!

Food

We only ordered Rice and Pasta.. but still I hope it can help you all. But still, they need to improve about the food that I was ordered below..


  • Chicken Fried Rice IDR 34.000,-
Nasi gorengnya taste-less.. Ngga ada rasanya. Cenderung manis menurutku.. Even my friend asking for salt, hahaha. Kurang berasa, kurang gurih. Harus di improve ^^



  • Chicken Mushroom & Spinach Fettucine IDR 42.000,-
This fettucine actually good.. I love something green, I love spinach. But this one kurang 'gurih' again.. Need more cheese, I guess. The mushroom and chicken were fine. ;)

Maybe kalo dikasih score.. Ini bakalan dapet nilai 7/10. :D




  • Carbonara Ultimate Fettucine IDR 42.000,-
I told you! Carbonara is the best pasta to order.. This one so yummy, I love this. Potongan smoked beefnya banyak, dan rasanya gurih karena kejunya bener2 banyak. Recommend! Ini menu terbaik daripada yang lain yang aku order. :D




  • Red "Sambal" Fried Rice IDR 36.000,-
This nasi goreng were good too.. Rasanya pas, perpaduan antara pedes dan gurihnya. Much better than the chicken fried rice.




  • Seafood Aglio Olio IDR 48.000,-
THIS IS SO SPICYYYY! Yes.. too spicy. I was asked the waitress 'Mas, yang pedes ya!' But this one gettin soooo spicy sampe aku nangis.. Lol. Banyak potongan seafood, the squid quite a lot too. But.. back. This is not taste like aglio olio because kurang garlic, I love aglio olio yang buanyaaak garlicnya. Tapi ini used to be good, kalo engga sepedes ini.

;'D



Beverages

My friend only ordering ice tea.. But i prefer this hot tea for me. I love Dilmah tea so bad, and that time I was trying Rose with French Vanilla.. You guys must try this one, so recommend! That rose... I love rose smell, and how rose rockin inside my mouth. Lol.. *Bukan Suzana* *Suzana makan melati ding*

There's a lot of choices of Dilmah tea here.. and the price were not surprising at all, only 28.000 ;) you get all of the sugar by the way.. Liat deh dikiri.


Interior

Cute place.. Their tema warna merah2. Just use the casual clothes, even me using sendal jepit, t-shirt, plus jeans only. Fitted for many people too.. So, why not try?





I have the menu picture.. But I saved it at my phone, maybe if I had sometime I will updating this post.. But you still can asking me about the menu and pricelist makanan disini. Ask me via line: @pwe1616a (use @ please). Thank u xx

My Pancake
Surabaya Town Square Lt. 1
Jln. Adityawarman No. 55
Opening Hour: 10.00-22.00 (Mon-Sun)

Wifi Available Here
Budget: 200.000 for 2 person

You May Also Like

0 komentar

Instagram